The running associations SDY Argolida, the Municipality of Epidavros, the Prefecture of Peloponnese, the Regional Unity of Argolis, the Marathon association of Argolis, SEGAS and the whynot Co. organize the running event with the name Epidavrios Dromos. It has been successfully organized annually, and it connects two well-known archeological sites, the Small Theater of Ancient Epidaurus and the Ancient Stadium of Asklepios Epidauros.
SANDAY, OCTOBER 18th 2020
- Adult RUN: 5 km / 10 km / 21 km ( Athlete’s Age: +16 years old )
- Kids RUN: 300m / 600m / 800m / 1 km
300m. (6-8 years old)
600m. (9-11 years old )
800m. (12-14 years old )
1 km. (15-17 years old )
- Walking 15km
Remarks – Awards
There is no overall division in kid’s races.
In order to have an awarding category, at least three athletes are required; otherwise, the age group class will be incorporated with the next one.
The first athletes of the overall divisions cannot be awarded in its age group class as well.
All runners who finish will be given a commemorative medal
Run 21km : Age Groups 16-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69,+70
Run 10km : Age Groups 16-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69,+70
Run 5km : Age Groups 16-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69,+70
Calendar / Schedule
Saturday, 17 October 2020
12.00 – 21.00: Registration services at the Praxis Café (Port of Ancient Epidaurus)
20.00 – 21.00: Race Briefing at the Praxis Café (Port of Ancient Epidaurus)
Sunday, 18 October 2020
07.00 – 08.45: Registration services at Small Theater of Ancient Epidaurus, start of the race 21km
09.00 – 10.30: Registration services at Central square of Ligourio, start of the races 5km & 10km
11.00 – 12.00:: Race Briefing at the Ancient Stadium of Asklepios Epidaurus, for the kids run
Races time schedule
08:30: 18km Walking – Small Theater of Ancient Epidaurus
09:30: 21km Run – Small Theater of Ancient Epidaurus
10:00: 10km Run – Central square of Ligourio
11:00: 5km Run – Central square of Ligourio
12:30: 300m Run – Ancient Stadium of Asklepios Epidaurus
12:40: 600m Run – Ancient Stadium of Asklepios Epidaurus
12:50: 800m Run – Ancient Stadium of Asklepios Epidaurus
13:00: 1000m Run – Ancient Stadium of Asklepios Epidaurus
13.30: Award ceremony
2. Select “Add to cart”
3. You will be directed to cart page. Make sure, you have selected the your desirable option and press “Proceed to checkout”
4. If you are a customer, click on “Returning customer”, otherwise fill up the form below
5. By filling up the billing details, you create an account on our data base. On the field “Create account password”, please enter any password you wish. This is a very important step.
6. Choose the payment method and select “Place order”
7. You have registered. Please read carefully the e-mail you will receive and follow the instructions.
• Payment receipt if payment was made by bank deposit.
Bus Schedules (From / to - Start / Finish)